Thursday, October 18, 2007

Notes

Some interesting software...

Every time I think I need to have a fast note of something, the option is to open notepad and save it. But I can't put and manage these notes every time, or I will end up saving .txts with numbers or short names depending on the info noted.

So I have searched for some desktop notes. I have used one that slides when you want to take note and hides itself once it's done. Few months later I moved to a new firm and thought to use sticky notes, found hottnotes interesting. Now I have moved to another firm again. Hottnotes gave some problem and is not starting up, saying dll missing. Also it's sticky notes and so the desktop gets messed with transparent notes. So thought to move back to the sliding notes.

Unfortunately I forgot the name. Googled many times but most of them are the stikcy notes kind of result. I have to move thru pages of search results and try few screenshots to find if its the one I am looking for.

Finally found this. The freeware edition is developed by and present at http://notes.aklabs.com/

You too may like it, a light weight and friendly notes with reminder facility.

No comments: