Thursday, October 11, 2007

I dont know why being good doesnt work

I have been fighting to claim full and final settlement from my previous organisation from past 4 months. No mail or phone worked out when I tried to be good. And now, I got a fast reply when I gave this mail. I dont know why people put a deaf year till it blasts.

Hi XYZ,

Its more than couple of weeks that you said you will revert in couple of days. Request you not to take my requests as helplessness. The salary from Jan is pending, and its bad to see that none cares to reply back. Inspite many mails, I see no reply from YYY till now. Please remeber that I am not begging.
Please close my dues asap, in week or so. Because the response is very embrassing, I may resort to legal procedures now if this continues.

Thanks
Vinil

No comments: