Thursday, February 22, 2007

New Beginning

Taking big gaps in blogging. Everytime I think to write more and everytime I get busy with other things.

I do too many things at one time and so lack time for every thing. Am learning now, learning from my brother. A cool, rather level headed person and one who knows what he is doing. Be it career or investment or any thing els, you ought to think like him- whats it for you and is it what you think. Now I've started accounting everything am doing. Be it my certification and MS or be it my credit card and career. I am implementing the rules I learnt.

As a first step am cancelling the numerous cards I hold and also started the account on what I am spending. And the other steps mentioned here. Pray that things go great for me. I too prayed the same. Hey forgot... want to see my new look. Then loot at this. A long time thought to visit Lord Venkateshwara and get tonsured is now filled as a part of this beginning.

Wish me luck (I do have confidence, luck is what I miss ususally).

No comments: